Thursday 5 December 2013

Introducing another of our Security & Mobility Now bloggers. Please meet Paul Bristow, senior director of product management in Juniper's counter security division.

What did you want to be growing up? Did you see yourself where you are now?

I dreamt of becoming a soccer player for Everton. Occasionally still do.  So as for seeing myself where I am now? No way!

What led you to Juniper? 

I was the chief operating officer of the anti-DDoS firm Webscreen when we were acquired by Juniper in February of this year.

denmarkbrussels 064 small.jpg

Tell us about your blogs. What do you write about? 

In a nutshell and in this order, I write about three things: DDoS, security, and life.

What do you like to do when you’re not working? What’s your passion?

The list is a huge one, but my top loves include: live music, design, mountain biking, road riding, wild camping, fell walking, running, flyfishing, cooking, and last, but certainly not least, family and friends.

Please connect further with Paul on JNet.


View the original article here

Tagged: , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment